Sexy in the City TV
Watch the latest videos from the team at Sexy in the City Bootcamps. Get involved with our community; if you want us to create something to answer your questions, drop a note in the contact box below.
Warning: file_get_contents(https://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/api/playlists/93986A701239ADC2) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found in /nfs/c05/h01/mnt/77764/domains/sexyinthecitybootcamps.co.uk/html/includes/content/podcast-tv.php on line 36
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /nfs/c05/h01/mnt/77764/domains/sexyinthecitybootcamps.co.uk/html/includes/content/podcast-tv.php on line 39
The Secret, Sexy, Strong Podcast
Listen to the latest episode of the podcast from the Sexy in the City Bootcamps team. Get involved with our community; if you have a question drop a note in the contact box to the right and we will answer it for you on a podcast soon.
The Secret, Sexy, Strong Podcast Episode 5
1. Phil and Tim talk about how planning and preparation are important and creating positive habits is key to long term achievement.
2. Beth - I haven't got time to exercise in the morning or day and when I get home from work I'm starving hungry, but this interferes with me doing any fitness as once I'm full of dinner, I get a stitch and then it's too late! What do I do? I can't see where exercise fits in.
3. Janelle - As soon as I'm hungry, rational thoughts about food go out the window. Needing to eat carbs and heavy food feels like a force stronger than willpower. How do people resist?
4. Polly - I'm rubbish at cooking. All I know how to make is chips or beans on toast! I want to eat healthy but I don't know where to start. Help!
5. Sarah - I eat really well all week but then when the weekend comes, I end up going for drinks after work, eat take away, then have a fry up with a hangover in the morning. I'm in a junk food cycle all weekend. How can I break the cycle?
The Secret, Sexy, Strong Podcast Episode 4
1. Phil discusses all things lifestyle related to health and fitness.
2. Patsy - My boyfriend insists on watching telly in bed and I'm an insomniac. Although I drop off to sleep okay, I tend to sleep really badly and this affects the way I feel about exercise in the morning. Does the telly have anything to do with this?
3. Emma - I work ten hour days and rarely see any sunlight. Even getting out at lunch is tricky as my job is so full on. I think I might be suffering from SAD. Is there a way I can beat this in the dark winter months?
4. Eve - I was wondering whether having a "treat day" once a week is a sensible, or does it undo your week's hard work?
5. Twanglang - I work 8 hours a day and always have to take work home. I have no energy levels so can't get to the gym, any advice?
6. Jade - I am a terrible sleeper; I sleep very lightly and suffer with anxiety/nerves so getting a good night's sleep is very rare for me. I am tired A LOT; get run down skin...
The Secret, Sexy, Strong Podcast Episode 3
Food & Healthy Eating
1. The boys discuss food and the Secret, Sexy, Strong eating plan. Tim gestures a lot.
2. 'Eat real food' & our specific recommendations for foods to include & exclude.
3. Anna on Twitter - "If I struggle with will power, how can I give up bad habits and stick to my healthy eating plan?"
4. Mikayla on Twitter - "Is there anything to eat instead of sugar to stop cravings?"
5. "Is calorie counting a good or bad idea for weightloss?"
6. Stella - "What are the benefits of gluten free?", "Is wheat good or bad for you and is it a good idea to give up?"
7. Tom on Twitter - "Is a vegetarian diet good or bad for weightloss?"
8. Orsi's question - "If you want to stay away from wheat and from sweets and other bad carbs, what can you eat for quick energy?"
The Secret, Sexy, Strong Podcast Episode 2
1. Tim gets lost and doesn't make it for the recording. Phil speaks about Sexy in the City's principles on exercise.
2. Beverley - I can only train for about 20 mins in my lunch hour today, what should I do to make the most of such a short time.
3. Sheila - My question is how can I sustain my routine during the autumn and winter months?
4. Valerie - I've upped my training a lot but, while my body has changed, I still always weigh exactly the same, what am I doing wrong?
5. Rhalou - What is the importance of rest day? Does 'rest day' mean doing absolutely nothing at all, or just a different exercise? Can I lose weight and still eat the food I like? I can't imagine a world without bread and pasta.
The Secret, Sexy, Strong Podcast Episode 1
1. What is Sexy in the City all about? What are the principles?
2. Julie - I always get cravings around 4pm every day. Why is this, and what can I do about it?
3. Donna - What portion size of meat is appropriate for each meal?
4. Jenni - How do you speed your metabolism up?
5. Harpreet - How many calories do we burn in our bootcamp sessions?